Friday, July 15, 2005

Two of my favorites


























After seeing many photoblogs, I am also getting enthu to upload some pics. Here are two of my favorite photographs taken during my sis wedding last summer.

The below one was taken on the afternoon of the weeding(wedding muhurat was at 2 am!!). My sis had just been painted with mahendi.

The first one is during the hasthbandhan. This is the time when the groom for the first time takes the hand of the bride in his own hands which is symbolic of "will be there for you always".

3 comments:

nag said...

hey i missed ur sis's marriage ...but i dont want to miss ur marriage, hence dont marry in dec...:-)

Anonymous said...

panda... u want me to let ur parents know about your 'inclinations' and 'logical reasoning' about marriage? I'll casually drop it in a conversation... man thats gonna be fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Although I don't consider myself as a photography Guru but i think faces & their expressions could've added extra 'touch' in these pics...

Still good ones :) upload more of ur work...