Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The sky

The colors of sky have always attracted me. I have been so happy just looking at it many times. I had always tried to capture the magic of sky in camera picture but never managed it. One crazy morning, my eyes just opened and I saw the sky. I couldnt stop myself, ran out and immediately took pictures. But like every other time I didnt find the colors good enough. During my trip to NY, I saw this view of sky from kakkad's apartment and asked Gogo to take picture with his camera(costlier and better!!). And amazing, for the first time I felt the picture reflected the true colors.

6 comments:

Shrini said...

OMG panda...this is a fucking awesome pic.

Golu said...

sahi hai panda...after lot of fight on photoshop u managed it :P

Anonymous said...

Han golu aur itani fight marke sara credit Gogo ko de diya..smarrrt verry smart..

vishnoi said...

kadak picture panda.

vaise ... many times photo agar na aaye.. then take loads of them together.. moving the camera slightly in on direction. then we can always join them to get a goodi panorama ;)

i have found that with sky and greenry, the panoramas work the best, to treat the eyes.

Tushar said...

I got a better pic with a cheap <200$ camera from our very own Homewood campus yesterday :P
check it out here
http://www.bme.jhu.edu/~trane1/randompics/IMG_0083.JPG

Golu said...

nahin bey tushar :D mujhe NY waala better laga...though tere pic main jo sun beam hai woh kaafi god hai