Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Good bye

No this is not my last post on this blog!! It is just that this is the last blog as a student. I will be starting a job from this monday and it is so scary. I hope I would have time to blog from next week.

Getting out of the comfort zone of the city and friends is so difficult. I guess once I settle down things will be good or even better as I am moving into NYC from baltimore. :)

ta from graduate panda

(this post was written last week and i just forgot to publish it. I have already started working now)

4 comments:

Golu said...

sniff sniff ! Miss you Panda.

ps: Chal now as you had promised, please courier me the M&M since I have made a senti comment !

nag said...

tho kaisa hai re nava job:-)

Roman said...

Yo...Panda is now all pseud! Lives in Manhattan :D

Panda said...

abey I dont have place in manhattan yet!! but all welcome when i get one..

aur golu mein M&Ms leke aata hun baltimore mein..